News & Media
Operational notification #72: Port Drive Upgrade out of hours works
Posted on Friday, 23 February 2018 (Archive on Thursday, 23 August 2018)
Road surfacing, electrical and stormwater drainage works
From Sunday 25 February to Saturday 3 March between 8pm and 5am, out of hours’ work will be carried out at the following locations:
- Road surfacing and linemarking along Tanker Street and Osprey Drive.
- Electrical and stormwater drainage works near the Kite Street roundabout and at the Osprey Drive/Kite Street intersection.
Road surfacing and linemarking works
- All traffic to / from Tanker Street and iOR will be diverted via Kite Street roundabout and Osprey Drive.
- A single lane stop/go traffic arrangement on Osprey Drive (between iOR and the new Tanker Street roundabout) will be in place.
Electrical and drainage works
- Traffic control and signage will be in place to direct motorists during these times.
All this work is dependent on the weather forecast. In the event of wet weather, the work may be undertaken on the next available shift.
For the safety of roadworkers and other road users, motorist are reminded to drive to the road conditions, obey signage and adhere to speed limits, particularly as vehicles enter the construction area where the speed has been reduced.
Should you have any queries, please contact the Port Drive Project team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the 24hr project hotline 1800 895 929